Muscle women

Here are a few....My next competition is about 10 weeks out so in my prep I am beginning the puff up and lean out phase....but to see more recent ones you will have to go to my IG profile: SexyFitnesGirl2020

View attachment 3626098View attachment 3626100View attachment 3626102
I am not into muscled women because some actually look like men after all that muscles however wow kudos my dear...you are fit And you still have that elegant look to you. Good luck in your competition ...with a body like that..my money would be on you

I am not into muscled women because some actually look like men after all that muscles however wow kudos my dear...you are fit And you still have that elegant look to you. Good luck in your competition ...with a body like that..my money would be on you
Thank you so much.....And agree a lot of other female competitors do not carry the sexy / sensual / classy look. I am focusing on all......-Jewels

Thank you so much.....And agree a lot of other female competitors do not carry the sexy / sensual / classy look. I am focusing on all......-Jewels
Well as someone that puts in the work in the gym..I know it isn’t easy to tone like you have so kudos once again. I admire and appreciate hard work and your body is a testimony to such

Here are a few....My next competition is about 10 weeks out so in my prep I am beginning the puff up and lean out phase....but to see more recent ones you will have to go to my IG profile: SexyFitnesGirl2020
You go to Your competitions also naked? o_O I love strong girls, they make me wanna become stronger and stronger. Even if I will never become a strongman. Or maybe. It would be fun to lift 502kg and defeat Hafthor Bjornson.

For 99% of all men here (black, white etc) the half of it would be too much. :) Respect. I can imagine You do it lots of years. No pain, no gain.

Back