Moving to Italy in Summer 2020

We are moving to Vincenza in the summer. We are a middle aged couple that enjoys threesomes. We are curious what the lifestyle scene is like in Italy. Are lifestyle house parties common? Is there a good online site for swingers/hotwives in Italy? Thanks for any information.
Hello.

We actually dont live all too far from Vicenza, maybe a 3 hour drive by car :)
Would be nice to get to know each other ;)

We are moving to Vincenza in the summer. We are a middle aged couple that enjoys threesomes. We are curious what the lifestyle scene is like in Italy. Are lifestyle house parties common? Is there a good online site for swingers/hotwives in Italy? Thanks for any information.
Hello i am only 45min from Vincenza :) Italy has a large community if you know where to look.

Annunci69.it

PM to chat more. Love your media

I am cuck to be clear, but wanted to say, it is so easy to fall in love with Italy. I have family history in the Deep South and visit annually. Hope you enjoy your adventure (and hopefully some BBC for you two).

Good for you I hear there are small towns throwing everything and the kitchen sink for couples that move there, settle there, and have ******* there in Italy.

It would appear you know about the program as Castel San Vincenzo is on the list, and I am uncertain if it is also known as Vincenza? :unsure:

Last edited:
HI.. Please to meet you... I am Michele. From Verona... 30km to Vicenza. Interested to know you!

I lived in Italy for almost 30 years but I am back to States now, I do spend months in Italy yearly and we can meet whenever I come over to Italy. Let's keep in touch. Cheers!

Back