Moving in

No, not a good idea. He lived with a couple before. It is nice to have a weekend or he can come over when they are close for fun when your black bull can come over. I have a job, car, a place to say and make my own money. It is a better idea for lover to be financially stable because that really makes the couple see he is a strong alpha.

I’ve been invited to join a cuckold household before and it can be complicated and risky. It’s a lot like dating vs moving in together, except now you have three people and that always has its risks. All the little annoyances of daily living that have nothing to do with sex will come up. In my opinion many couples see it as a fantasy, i.e. living it 24/7 but it really just becomes another domestic life and is not too much fun. Plus in my case my own place was better than theirs so I only did it for half a week!

Then it is not a good idea. Staying there for a weekend or a couple of days or weeks is okay but to live there all the time and I would feel I am with room mates or parents. I am to old for that.

He has asked as he said he had moved in with a couple before. Although is would be hot it would not be practical, neighbours, family etc.
i understand that not every aspect of your lifestyle - which is a very personal thing - is intended to be shared with family and friends. But in the end they can't complain when you decide to have a roomer, can they? If they had a problem just because he is black then i would seriously question their sanity. lol
Neighbors... well, depending on how thick or thin your walls are may encounter some noises after he will have moved in. But in the end it's none of their business. ;)

ImO the most important question is: What kind of relationships do you have? When someone moves in to share a life within the same household it shouldn't be all about the sex. It is crucial that husband and boyfriend get along well too. If not, personally, i wouldn't do it. Otherwise... ImO the decision should be what's best for the three of you. You can't be considerate of anyone else.
However you should know and trust that person well. To move someone in just because you've had a few good fucks is also not a good idea. ;)

Regards.

The closest I would ever consider to this is if we had an apartment above a garage or a house that could be split into a duplex. It would provide the convenience of a live in arrangement, but still allow the separation when needed. Regardless of how involved the cuckold couple wants to be in this lifestyle they will still need their time to connect in their own way. The same goes for their bull or boyfriend. They will want to have their own time to hang out with friends or entertain other women if the arrangement with the cuckold couple isn’t exclusive.

We've enjoyed long weekends, a week either at home or a trip and a few two weeks spent together. We enjoyed it a lot and the fantasy of him living with us all the time is fun and gets my husband very excited but like previous comments, the real world of issues comes up when it becomes a permanent living arrangement. But it is wonderful having him stay with us at times for sure!

My wife, her lover and I had a kind of reverse of the situation. I was going into the academy and my wife gets lonely. So we decided that she could stay with him for a bit while she moved back in with her parents. She ended up staying with him for the first three weeks. She was ready to move in with her parents after the second week the third was purely for fun.

Back