Mouth, swallow or face?

I love being swallowed, .mostly becsuse it almost never happens but I also love and I mean LOVE cumming on tits. I love the visual

well you may be going out with the wrong women (Just joking)
Oh I know I have lol....i have been swallow twice. Hopefully that number increases sooner rather than later. But as I said, I love cumming on tits so if I can get that I'd be just as happy. Just in my experience I haven't been with women who are necessarily in to into cum in general

def prefer to swallow but I know guys want to shoot it on my face or chest for a pic ;) and if they do that I will still use my fingers to get it into my mouth and I will lick my tits to swallow it all.
Damn🥰 now that is the kind of black cock loving woman I wish every white girl was ! I hope you take many more mouthfuls in the year to come

Oh I know I have lol....i have been swallow twice. Hopefully that number increases sooner rather than later. But as I said, I love cumming on tits so if I can get that I'd be just as happy. Just in my experience I haven't been with women who are necessarily in to into cum in general
Well come make a visit, I'll show ya all of us aren't like that😜😉

Ladies!! Question for you all, when giving head do you prefer we cum in your mouth, swallow or cum or all over your face? I have two different women that prefer face but recently another women requested I cum in her mouth! Thoughts?!?
When he is not ejaculating in my pussy I prefer to swallow or watch my black lover to shoot his cum on my body but not all over the face

Back