More from Sweden?

Idea/Suggestion:

Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel or private place end of 2020 or beginning of 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I did it in UK with friends in years 2005-2006 through my Adultfriendfinder account and it could work too here. It just takes at least 2-3 guys and 2 ladies or couples for the others to follow.

What do you ladies and gentlemen here think?

Idea/Suggestion:

Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel or private place end of 2020 or beginning of 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I did it in UK with friends in years 2005-2006 through my Adultfriendfinder account and it could work too here. It just takes at least 2-3 guys and 2 ladies or couples for the others to follow.

What do you ladies and gentlemen here think?
I think this is a great idea - I'm down for it! I am a BBC here in Stockholm, Sweden who would love to meet-and-greet at a bar/hotel/private place with other like-minded people. I like the suggestion of meeting with no obligation and if the mood & chemistry are right then those people can go ahead and get down to business ;)
As @Saxophone mentioned, it would be great if we could get at least a minimum of 2-3 guys (which we basically already have right now with me and @Saxophone) and 2-3 ladies and/or couples. At least so the ratio of men/women are pretty equal.

Kom igen nu, låt oss styra ihop detta. Tror detta kan bli riktigt trevligt, lämna gärna en kommentar om du/ni är intresserade :)

/ Kevin

Last edited:
So guys here's the link to organize a MEET & GREET for anyone interested. Share your opinion there! @kevin-88 and @maria&michael , you're dearly expected. ;)

Last edited:
So guys here's the link to organize a MEET & GREET for anyone interested. Share your opinion there! @kevin-88 and @maria&michael , you're dearly expected. ;)

Great job @Saxophone, I will join the thread 👊🏾

Hello, Nordics!

Hope you're all well and enjoying life and work.

I have a question: anyone has an idea on how to revive this group? My idea this should be a place where all the members of this forum living in the North should be able to share ideas, and suggestions, and discuss questions pertaining to this very lifestyle, whatever each one defines it. I'm pretty sure some have questions, others just want to meet, and yet others just want to talk, etc. Any idea?

Back