Monthly parties CANCELLED

We used to throw monthly BBC parties before COVID in our Home in Tampa Bay. We are starting again. Any Hot wives, couples or single ladies that would like to join us hit us up. We usually have 5 or 6 Ladies and 10 to 15 guys at our parties. no charge BYOB. Parties start Friday night and end Saturday (or Sometimes Sunday) AM.
Pm me

We used to throw monthly BBC parties before COVID in our Home in Tampa Bay. We are starting again. Any Hot wives, couples or single ladies that would like to join us hit us up. We usually have 5 or 6 Ladies and 10 to 15 guys at our parties. no charge BYOB. Parties start Friday night and end Saturday (or Sometimes Sunday) AM.
new to the area but interested.

We decided the night of May 28th. It is important that if you tell us you are coming you do. Because these guys are primo and HUGE!! If I tell them Hot ladies will be at the party and they are not they may be upset and not come to our partiers anymore... But, Mostly because if you and others don't show I could be here with 10 or 12 HUGE BBCS. I want to die before I go to heaven. LOL. Want to see some of the guys that come??

Ellie
Id love to join

I’m all for it send me the details 😉

Back