mom pimps daughter to black Nortre Dame students she's tutoring

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
This is a black mom and 3 daughters ... Louisville Cards basketball ... true story that's being investigated that could cost Rick Pitino's job. Pretty serious as one of the girls might have been underage at the time.

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Mac, the attached story says the counselor is "white", and only makes reference to "a" daughter.
Mac you're mixing up stories.

I logged on hoping someone would mention this story. Funny stuff. When Keeping It Real goes wrong
pic_word-oops!.jpg ......Sorry, guys, I sure did. Seems to be a lot of "MOMS" pimping out their daughters these days. Sorry!

whitemilfsridingBBC

Male
Gold Member
From
NH, US
I figured there would be a thread about this somewhere on here. I wonder what her motivations were. Maybe it was just a white woman who let her fetish for African American men get out of control. Hope more details and a picture of the woman come out soon

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
A few years ago a white woman was stealing from her employer and buying gifts and other things for some of the black football players at ND if I remember right one of the players married her. She only wound up with probation and had to payback a portion of the hundred of thousands of $$$ she stole the company went out of business. So would guess this happens more than we think.