Modern marriage

We most certainly do! Moreover, the more everyone accepts responsibility for mandating White Privilege Training, mandating Personal Reparations, Blacks being in charge, etc., this will be the new reality for many. For example on a more personal level, we live in a well integrated, interracial, building. In the deli, my cuck hubby made a statement to the clerk that one person, a young Black woman found offensive. Over hearing, she walked up to my hubby, told him she never wants to hear that again and slapped his mouth. I know this is a small, personal example, but she is a much younger Black person and the small stature Black male behind the counter as well as others in the deli applauded her for holding my hubby accountable. I told hubby that he was lucky that a Black male was not present then. He probably would have made him give the poor guy behind the counter a good and proper blow job to make amends.

It's just the way it SHOULD be for a Modern Woman! Her having Full sexual freedom and Chastity for her Husband.

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_163444_.png
    IMG_20190401_163444_.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20191209_063942_.png
    IMG_20191209_063942_.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20200731_062640_.png
    IMG_20200731_062640_.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20200731_063512_.png
    IMG_20200731_063512_.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20200731_063236_.png
    IMG_20200731_063236_.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 117
Please login or become a member to view

THE NEW NORMAL - BLACK BULL - WHITE HOTWIFE - CUCKOLD HUBBY

My ex wife's sister brought bbc over to our home for 5 years and they eventually took my wife and home from me. Hows that for modern marriage
my one real "girlfriend" who I never penetrated but had ate her regularly had a few black friends, ended up pregnant by one of them . She told me one day and said he was moving in with us that I would have to keep sleeping on the sofa... I slept with them a few times cause we all kinda ******* together I ended up moving out and lived alone till their breakup when she found me and moved in with me again... about 6 months she was pregnant again by another guy and moved in with him. this time I got to keep my apartment... we stayed in touch for years and during her break up spent time together.. Her guys all knew me , I guess she had told them I did anything she wanted. cause they often told me to coome over for drinks and that turned into all nighters or weekends... she had 6 black babies when I last saw her

I´m Finnish almost 50 yo virgin white "man", full impotent transvestite but i crave pussy..My only way to marry girl, it´s remain virgin hubby for BBC girl and that´s my dream: IN FUTURE BBC CUCKOLD MARRIAGE WHERE WHITE "MAN" REMAINS VIRGIN FOREVER , WILL BE REALLY COMMON AND I DREAM THAT I WILL BE FAME ROLE MODEL ...

Back