MMF near Reims (51), France

Girl4gangbang

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
We recently moved from the UK to France. My wife and I are looking for well hung men in France to join us for MMF. We live near Reims (51). We have had a few MMFs in the past.

My slut wife loves licking and sucking thick hard cocks and swallowing hot spunk. She loves being fucked in her tight little arsehole and dripping wet pussy at the same time. If you’re interested in joining us, please get in touch.

Attachments

• 37C53FAD-C960-4380-9E54-200D2D413297.jpeg
    37C53FAD-C960-4380-9E54-200D2D413297.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 299
  • E1EF8D34-3762-4554-AB56-693C759EDF04.jpeg
    E1EF8D34-3762-4554-AB56-693C759EDF04.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 281
  • 8E421735-ECB6-428A-86C2-DAF8F35481B0.jpeg
    8E421735-ECB6-428A-86C2-DAF8F35481B0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 295
  • B24DC538-DE3B-494B-B530-7A58F99891D3.jpeg
    B24DC538-DE3B-494B-B530-7A58F99891D3.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 308
We recently moved from the UK to France. My wife and I are looking for well hung men in France to join us for MMF. We live near Reims (51). We have had a few MMFs in the past.

My slut wife loves licking and sucking thick hard cocks and swallowing hot spunk. She loves being fucked in her tight little arsehole and dripping wet pussy at the same time. If you’re interested in joining us, please get in touch.
elle est tres jolie xx

sexy plateau heels...

I really want to joining!
I come from Portugal 🇵🇹 Lisbon city you are always welcome.
wonderful, sexy gorgeous wife😘🥰

Very sexy! We wish you a lot of pleasure in France! There are a LOOOT of very good BBC's here in France. Contact us if you want advices! Kissss

Very sexy! We wish you a lot of pleasure in France! There are a LOOOT of very good BBC's here in France. Contact us if you want advices! Kissss

Thanks for the comment. If you can recommend any well hung studs in France, get them to make contact with us.

If you ever need another girl to join one of your gangbangs, let us know. My slut wife would love to help swallow all that hot spunk.

Hello G4GB,

I think we could get in touch soon.
DM is coming

Kiss

Back