Minnesota

BlueBondeCpl

Couple
Real Person
From
MN, US
Couple looking for a bbc in twin cities area of MN. She’s a bbw and looking for an older partner, 40+, but wouldn’t say no to the right younger man. We have experience doing this in the past. Hoping to find a reliable, reoccurring partner.

Attachments

• 09003C97-C891-463A-A828-0F01A8D39441.jpeg
    09003C97-C891-463A-A828-0F01A8D39441.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:
Couple looking for a bbc in twin cities area of MN. She’s a bbw and looking for an older partner, 40+, but wouldn’t say no to the right younger man. We have experience doing this in the past. Hoping to find a reliable, reoccurring partner.
Black bull St Paul

Hi, I’m back home in maplewood visiting family. Would love to come take great care of you sometime while I’m in town

dm

Here on business how are you

Hi my names davion and I’m from Saint Paul MN looking to be the bull for a couple🤷🏾‍♂️ As other says I appear to look young and I am, I am 20 and a woman pleaser and come with a large bbc, if your interested pm me
Hi there, are you interested in older couple with a petite wife that likes em large?

Back