Mine

This is my cuck hubbys natural progression of his cock shrinking into a tiny clit since I began cucking him. He once was 7in and thick into now barely 2in and thin.Next step is applying a shrinking cream to finish him off and make him completely useless. View attachment 2884845View attachment 2884849
Just because you are a cuck does not make you shrink 5 inches, how are you saying you did this to his dick?

This is my cuck hubbys natural progression of his cock shrinking into a tiny clit since I began cucking him. He once was 7in and thick into now barely 2in and thin.Next step is applying a shrinking cream to finish him off and make him completely useless. View attachment 2884845View attachment 2884849
It really is an amazing day when you realize… when you finally embrace the truth, this is NOT the way to treat your husband or your wife.

You may think its hot, cool, sexy, or whatever comes to your mind. Your husband or your wife, is an equal partner of your life. You need to love one another, and not do anything that may break you apart.

Don't just live your life only for yourself or so called the bull. All things will come to an end, only unselfish love will never fade away....

well for some reason cannot see pictures or view profile
my dick has shrunk from 5 1/2 to 4inb15 years of impotency your figures appear to drastic

Back