MILFS who love young bulls

My wife is closing in on her mid 50’s, never been hornier for cock, absolutely loves fucking all her black studs, just this week has fucked 4 different regulars plus had a new guy drive over late at night to our house Wednesday and they fucked in my SUV in our driveway. He was 20, came in her 3 times in about 45 mins and I got a fresh, fresh cream pie to clean up after a big French kiss....I found out instantly when she walked up to me with a crazy grin and kissed me, load 3 went in her mouth and she didn’t swallow it all!!!!!! ❤️

My wife is closing in on her mid 50’s, never been hornier for cock, absolutely loves fucking all her black studs, just this week has fucked 4 different regulars plus had a new guy drive over late at night to our house Wednesday and they fucked in my SUV in our driveway. He was 20, came in her 3 times in about 45 mins and I got a fresh, fresh cream pie to clean up after a big French kiss....I found out instantly when she walked up to me with a crazy grin and kissed me, load 3 went in her mouth and she didn’t swallow it all!!!!!! ❤
a wife to be placed on a pedestal and worshipped

Back