MILFS who love young bulls

To me there is nothing sexier than a woman over 40+ that still has that fire and sexual needs and its even better if she does not care who gets offended. Younger women are great, but nothing compares to a older woman who knows her body, what her body craves and nothing better than a woman who just does not give a fuck in the bed, at that moment its just her and her man, and nothing else matters.

When she was 50, my wife went back to college for 2 summer sessions, got an apartment and registered for classes in Coaching and African American studies! She got all A's and also had fun with 25 guys between 18 and 23. Not all were black but most were and she loved it. All were repeats! The University did free STD testing and that was the guys ticket to her body, so she absorbed a lot of young DNA! Her sluttiest time ever! Youth is so great!
got to have nothing but love for a woman like your wife.

I wish I could get Mrs to do a young guy. I do all the "searching" for her playmates, the only time she's given a guy the thumb down was when he was too young. Tried getting her to fuck 20 somethings but she won't :( A guy has to be 35 or older to take her for a ride.

To me there is nothing sexier than a woman over 40+ that still has that fire and sexual needs and its even better if she does not care who gets offended. Younger women are great, but nothing compares to a older woman who knows her body, what her body craves and nothing better than a woman who just does not give a fuck in the bed, at that moment its just her and her man, and nothing else matters.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back