MILF from England, UK

sophieh80

Female
Real Person
Hi all,

I am Sophie, I am from England UK. New to this site and new to this scene.

I have been married to my husband for 10 years, been together for 16 years. During that time we have had a threesome with a black guy about 10 years ago. Due to ******* etc never really did anything more, but now in a position where we want to explore our fantasies more, and having more black cock is one of those.

20210124_140748.jpg

20210124_140759.jpg
20210124_140905.jpg

Hi all,

I have been married to my husband for 10 years, been together for 16 years. During that time we have had a threesome with a black guy about 10 years ago. Due to ******* etc never really did anything more, but now in a position where we want to explore our fantasies more, and having more black cock is one of those.

View attachment 3871848

View attachment 3871849
View attachment 3871850
You would look great riding a big black cock! Wish I could watch

We want more ladies like this within the UK who are not to shy and know what they need and want And I'm Sure there will be Plenty of offers from black bulls and BBC so all i can say is keep watching your inbox and messages And welcome to the site and enjoy

We want more ladies like this within the UK who are not to shy and know what they need and want And I'm Sure there will be Plenty of offers from black bulls and BBC so all i can say is keep watching your inbox and messages And welcome to the site and enjoy
Oh no we not shy wots so ever hubby bi sissy wife bbc slut

Hi all,

View attachment 3871848

View attachment 3871849
View attachment 3871850
Would love to see a black man between those white legs.

Back