Middle Tennessee wife looking for BBC!

This so called couple has been trying to get pics out of me as well. I told them that nothing will happen until they get verified. Haven’t heard from them since.
Yeah I saw your post in the hunting for fakes thread before. So i’ll say this one more time, this person whoever they claim to be is a fake. I guarantee you won’t meet up with them as they’re only interested in playing games/ gettng pictures from you. But if you don’t believe me, you’re more than welcome to go ahead and see for yourself.

Yeah I saw your post in the hunting for fakes thread before. So i’ll say this one more time, this person whoever they claim to be is a fake. I guarantee you won’t meet up with them as they’re only interested in playing games/ gettng pictures from you. But if you don’t believe me, you’re more than welcome to go ahead and see for yourself.
Thanks for the like @MIdTNcuckcpl

Lebanon tn here can travel to you anytime clean cut professional male

Attachments

• 3ba38390-fda5-4339-a3b9-57bf8a69037b.jpg
    3ba38390-fda5-4339-a3b9-57bf8a69037b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
8B286BBC-A3D7-45CC-AB59-D51BC349A4BF.jpeg
Ahem, if this person sends you this pic, just know they’re fake. If, you’ll notice you can actually see that this picture was stripped straight from the internet since you can see the actual pixels if you zoom in somewhat. Not only that, you can actually see the reflection in the bottom right corner, of what appears to be a football game from what I would guess is a tv. This post might be taken down by the poster, and if it happens then i’ll just post it to the hunting for fakes forum

Back