Mid 40’s wannabe cuck needs help

I’m a cuck wannabe who is willing to do almost anything to introduce my beautiful wife to cuckolding and this wonderful lifestyle.
This isn’t new for me, been wanting it for 20 years.

any help would be appreciated.
We are in Melbourne Florida
Some brotha's have their expertise in the seduction and some brotha's have their expertise in the introduction! I'm good at the introduction and not the seduction part! You need a bull that is skilled in seducing a woman into becoming a hotwife!

Yes, I agree.
thank you for the response.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
There are usually two scenarios:
1. The hubby doesn't know how to broach the subject and even introduce his wife to his cuckold fantasy and would like to set the wife up by having a pre select bull attempt to pick up on her unsuspecting to see if he can seduce her into cheating or at least being excited by the attempt!

2. The hubby catches the wife at a vulnerable sexy moment like during or after drunken sex and proves her with questions about how she would feel about the swing lifestyle or having sex with a black man while he watches? Probe her for answers while she is in the horniest mood or very buzzed to see what she says? If she doesn't not come off totally offended then you can play around with the fantasy as though you are actually just teasing her about it, but I suggest you do it while she is very buzzed or *******. Hopefully she does ******* or use 420!

Hope that gives you some basic idea of how to open the door!

That does help. Thank you.
has anyone had success at the seduction attempt?
She does know and has known I want to see her with a hung man, but she definitely blew it off...
I’d love to even just start with a guy flirting with her.

That does help. Thank you.
has anyone had success at the seduction attempt?
She does know and has known I want to see her with a hung man, but she definitely blew it off...
I’d love to even just start with a guy flirting with her.
Yeah see that's the part that's not my expertise the whole seduction set up! But I will tell you that I get alot of hubby's who contact me to see if I would be that guy who attempts to hit on the wife and seduce her in public. So I am telling you it's very common and in high demand.

I am the guy that you come to when she fully agrees and is willing to be with another guy and you want her to have an awesome first time experience! I consider myself an expert at first time swinger or cuckold wife experiences! I just give a warning that once she gets that bbc she will be craving it regularly. Some go nuts and get addicted and need it alot so be sure that you really want to unleash the inner hotwife slut in your lovely wife?

I’m a cuck wannabe who is willing to do almost anything to introduce my beautiful wife to cuckolding and this wonderful lifestyle.
This isn’t new for me, been wanting it for 20 years.

any help would be appreciated.
We are in Melbourne Florida
Im in melbourne too. I cant stop the need to get my wife blacked really good. U can pm me if you would like to talk about it. I def would

There are usually two scenarios:
1. The hubby doesn't know how to broach the subject and even introduce his wife to his cuckold fantasy and would like to set the wife up by having a pre select bull attempt to pick up on her unsuspecting to see if he can seduce her into cheating or at least being excited by the attempt!

2. The hubby catches the wife at a vulnerable sexy moment like during or after drunken sex and proves her with questions about how she would feel about the swing lifestyle or having sex with a black man while he watches? Probe her for answers while she is in the horniest mood or very buzzed to see what she says? If she doesn't not come off totally offended then you can play around with the fantasy as though you are actually just teasing her about it, but I suggest you do it while she is very buzzed or *******. Hopefully she does ******* or use 420!

Hope that gives you some basic idea of how to open the door!
Great advice

Back