Mf4m married couple looking for monster to share wife

ccmoore89

Couple
33 yr old married couple looking to share wife with a monster! We're looking for very well endowed men not average or little bigger than average. We are fun and love sharing new things with each other. No male on male contact NSA fun please respond with dick pic n if interested we will respond with number n pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-113413~2.png
    Screenshot_20210407-113413~2.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 172
33 yr old married couple looking to share wife with a monster! We're looking for very well endowed men not average or little bigger than average. We are fun and love sharing new things with each other. No male on male contact NSA fun please respond with dick pic n if interested we will respond with number n pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-113232~2.png
    Screenshot_20210407-113232~2.png
    209 KB · Views: 164
@ccmoore89 I'm just trying to help you out plus I'm a hour and forty five minutes away so I really want to help:cool:. If you really want any chance at all to meet your "monster bbc" you really have to do more to your profile. You don't have to become a verified member but that would really help a lot..... a lot. Also fill out your about section on your profile page because that would also help. We have a lot of awesome Bbc members here on B2W, but ones that really know they are doing will not just send you dick pic. Trust me they have seen and heard it all, so I hope this help read the forum rules and have fun!!

Back