Merry Cucks-mas

Brent69

Couple
From
UK
Hi guys. I was wondering, do u think there should be one day a year like Christmas where the Cucks get to do whatever they want to their own wives without any complaints or negativity. Maybe the bull could watch and even bring the cuck a ******* or two. Obviously this would only happen 1 day a year....every other day of the year we'd belong to our black lovers and treat our Cucks like ******* again lol. Xx

In the Roman Empire there had been one day each year where masters and slaves did change roles for that day. Didn`t work out well, as all the other days the masters would have the chance of revenge. :D

But, within a monogamous relationship, i love the thought of an anti-anniversary. It would be half a year later following each anniversary with the rule that both partners are free to find and fuck anyone they like, but only on that special day.
That could lead to a competition in which each partner tries to be the first to find a playmate or is aimed at a greater number of mates at the end of the day.
The following day they would tell each other about the experiences they`ve made the day before. - Would spice up and revive a couple`s sex life for sure! ;) i think this idea should be brought up to couples attending a relationship/sex counselor. :D

In the Roman Empire there had been one day each year where masters and slaves did change roles for that day. Didn`t work out well, as all the other days the masters would have the chance of revenge. :D

But, within a monogamous relationship, i love the thought of an anti-anniversary. It would be half a year later following each anniversary with the rule that both partners are free to find and fuck anyone they like, but only on that special day.
That could lead to a competition in which each partner tries to be the first to find a playmate or is aimed at a greater number of mates at the end of the day.
The following day they would tell each other about the experiences they`ve made the day before. - Would spice up and revive a couple`s sex life for sure! ;) i think this idea should be brought up to couples attending a relationship/sex counselor. :D
Haha let's go into the couple's therapy buisness. The money will be rolling in lol x

Haha let's go into the couple's therapy buisness. The money will be rolling in lol x
i really think the idea is a great idea. Not only because it`s mine *lol* but also because it makes a couple re-aware of how big their love for each other still is (or isn`t :( ), which they could otherwise lose track of in their daily grind.
One important part is that there naturally will be jealousy and fear of loss of the partner on that special day, if the love is still alive. ImO a good way to measure where the relationship is at. ;)

Back