Memphis

Will be in Memphis for a month for work, can any locals advise if it’s generally safe? Kinda nervous
It depends on which part of town you're in. South Memphis is bad. North Memphis (Fraysur/Raleigh) is bad. Downtown is eh, midtown is fairly safe, although that's where the kidnapping/******* occured.

Stay in Germantown, Collierville or Bartlett and you'll feel much safer.

Definitely stay away from south Memphis after dark, we had to stop for fuel under the bridge overpass and you definitely feel like you in a bad bad place lol, don't go alone and if you have a concealed Carry, highly recommend being strapped... And don't flash a peice unless you have to and you don't do it unless you're ready to use it. Because they ain't scared, the police are if that means anything. Come over to the Mississippi side, our side is definitely less dangerous

Also for all y'all from Memphis, we're a couple also open to meeting new friends, the Mrs is looking for a new BBC FWB, don't be shy, we can host in pontotoc Mississippi or since she has to come up to Memphis every so often for 2 day training course for barbering, wouldn't mind meeting up for drinks while in town. It's definitely nice making friends

Also for all y'all from Memphis, we're a couple also open to meeting new friends, the Mrs is looking for a new BBC FWB, don't be shy, we can host in pontotoc Mississippi or since she has to come up to Memphis every so often for 2 day training course for barbering, wouldn't mind meeting up for drinks while in town. It's definitely nice making friends
I responded to another post that you all commented on. I'm definitely up to meeting. Wiling yo travel to Oxford as well.

G
onded to another post that you all commented on. I'm definitely up to meeting. Wiling yo travel to Oxford as well.
I responded to another post that you all commented on. I'm definitely up to meeting. Wiling yo travel to Oxford as well.
Gonna send you a message

Back