Memphis,TN couple for bbc (wife only no gay)

petite little white wife with a nice teardrop ass, tight pussy, flat stomach and little waist.
Just decided she wants to see if she can handle a bbc. She really knows how to present her pussy and is very sensual. Husband wants to watch her take his dick. Must be disease free!!
*darker skinned guys preferred
*heavy cummers a big plus.
Proof of disease free status and wife's attraction would give us go ahead for ultimate fantasy....her getting bred by a bbc.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    872.1 KB · Views: 197
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
petite little white wife with a nice teardrop ass, tight pussy, flat stomach and little waist.
Just decided she wants to see if she can handle a bbc. She really knows how to present her pussy and is very sensual. Husband wants to watch her take his dick. Must be disease free!!
Proof of disease free status and wife's attraction would give us go ahead for ultimate fantasy....her getting bred by a bbc.
I'm not far

HI I would love to get together with your wife and I'm willing to travel

Attachments

• 20170112_213009.jpg
    20170112_213009.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 20170112_212956.jpg
    20170112_212956.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 135
'Petite', 'white', and 'wife' - some of my favorite words! So Magical! :)

Would luv to give that sexy wife a ddf dark chocolate10"+

Back