Melbourne couple looking for alpha bulls to fulfil hotwife fantasy with.

Hey guys,

We're an early thirties couple living in Melbourne and looking to connect with bulls in Aus to see where it goes.

She's petite, attractive, bubbly, asian background.

We're looking for guys who are...
> 25-40
> Athletically fit.
> Dominant and hung with great stamina!

She needs to be attracted to you on an emotional level and feel respected so will need to be willing to spend a bit of time getting to know us and not be too pushy.

Her.jpg

Thanks! How have you guys gone finding BBC in Melb?
We're not hung up on black cock. My wife had a lot of it in her last teens early 20's. As long as the gent is a genuine alpha, sexually assertive and well hung, we'll at least meet up to see if there is a connection there. We have a married couple we've become friends with, and he'll fuck my wife while I watch'n wank, and usually get to suck him as well.

We're not hung up on black cock. My wife had a lot of it in her last teens early 20's. As long as the gent is a genuine alpha, sexually assertive and well hung, we'll at least meet up to see if there is a connection there. We have a married couple we've become friends with, and he'll fuck my wife while I watch'n wank, and usually get to suck him as well.

Yeah we're not hung up on black cock either. But I'd like to see her with one! She's told me about BBC she's been with in the past.

Where have you guys had the most luck finding guys like you described? Our issue so far has been really pushy guys that turn her off. I suppose that'd be common with alpha, assertive, well hung guys haha.

Yeah we're not hung up on black cock either. But I'd like to see her with one! She's told me about BBC she's been with in the past.

Where have you guys had the most luck finding guys like you described? Our issue so far has been really pushy guys that turn her off. I suppose that'd be common with alpha, assertive, well hung guys haha.

You can be assertive without being pushy, an alpha without being an asshole.
My wife enjoys that I can “read” her mind and body depending on her mood, and react to the verbal and non-verbal clues I pick up through the various phases of our sexual encounters.
Once I understand “where we’re going,” she likes me leading the way - with energy and authority. She loves that I take responsibility for her pleasure.
Good luck.
Jo’s hubby

Yeah, its not easy. Most that describe themselves as alpha, tend not to be. Our friend is the most polite, humble person you'd ever meet. He is a semi-pro ironman and just has that quiet confidence, swagger and grin that makes my wife melt. But once he's in the bedroom, he does get a little ahead of himself, and a little too much machismo at times but my wife loves it. But he's a great fuck, he knows it, his wife knows it and so do we. so good on hime we say. My enjoys his personality like that though because once they are done, she hands him back to his wife until next time.

We advertise on a few swingers sites in Melbourne, but won't mention here as i'm not too sure if you're allowed to promote other sites.

Hey guys,

We're an early thirties couple living in Melbourne and looking to connect with bulls in Aus to see where it goes.

She's petite, attractive, bubbly, asian background.

We're looking for guys who are...
> 25-40
> Athletically fit.
> Dominant and hung with great stamina!

She needs to be attracted to you on an emotional level and feel respected so will need to be willing to spend a bit of time getting to know us and not be too pushy.

View attachment 1743734
She has a stunning body.

Wow love your profile you guys and would love to join you both for a interracial encounter some time soon. I'm 35 good looking broadminded and adventurous with an insatiable appetite for interracial sex. Message me back when you get this cheers Andy.

Back