Melbourne australia

BBC here in Melbourne. I don't think there is a specific place per say. There is a monthly dance party with lots of Jamaicans and Africans.
Sounds fabulous fun ! Where are they held,and would we be welcome ? Are they dance parties or just meet ‘n greet ? Is alcohol and food served ?
Is it BYO and no food or “bar snacks”
I’m a slim mature sensual experienced and competent QoS with a Stag hubby,who understands supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for regular bbc !
We live in our own private home,with an big outside spa made for 4 to enjoy one another’s sensual company,in the southern suburbs.
Please let us know,and keep in touch ! My sensual preference is for a smooth cut 9” bbc attached to a respectful mature older gentleman who can still keep an erection and ejaculate multiple and copious loads of his warm cum,preferably deep in my smooth tight pussy as well as my soft mouth.
I’m told I’m very good at milking a bbc either with my mouth or pussy. And it’s my pleasure to assist and help any respectful black gentleman to enjoy a satisfying sexual release on a regular basis and enjoy a social as well as a sexual friendship and relationship with one another !
Although hubby enjoys seeing me enjoy myself with the black gentlemen I enjoy,he isn’t necessarily involved in our erotic hot ses sessions,unless I feel like pleasuring two cocks at the same time. Of course, having two black gentlemen blessed with 9” cut bbc’s would overcome that occasion, wouldn’t it ! 😉 😵 😋👣👌🏿. . . an intense sensual feeling of sexual gratification enjoyed by all ! xxx

Hi all wondering where the best bbc clubs/pubs are in Melbourne Australia? Thanks in advance!!?
We’d really love to know too ! It’s soo hard ( 😉 ) to find a respectful black gentleman blessed with a smooth cut 9”+ bbc here in Melbourne,and my bbc craving pussy can drive me spare trying to find some to enjoy and satisfy my insatiable need and desire for regular bbc ! xxx

Sounds fabulous fun ! Where are they held,and would we be welcome ? Are they dance parties or just meet ‘n greet ? Is alcohol and food served ?
Is it BYO and no food or “bar snacks”
I’m a slim mature sensual experienced and competent QoS with a Stag hubby,who understands supports and encourages me to enjoy my insatiable need and desire for regular bbc !
We live in our own private home,with an big outside spa made for 4 to enjoy one another’s sensual company,in the southern suburbs.
Please let us know,and keep in touch ! My sensual preference is for a smooth cut 9” bbc attached to a respectful mature older gentleman who can still keep an erection and ejaculate multiple and copious loads of his warm cum,preferably deep in my smooth tight pussy as well as my soft mouth.
I’m told I’m very good at milking a bbc either with my mouth or pussy. And it’s my pleasure to assist and help any respectful black gentleman to enjoy a satisfying sexual release on a regular basis and enjoy a social as well as a sexual friendship and relationship with one another !
Although hubby enjoys seeing me enjoy myself with the black gentlemen I enjoy,he isn’t necessarily involved in our erotic hot ses sessions,unless I feel like pleasuring two cocks at the same time. Of course, having two black gentlemen blessed with 9” cut bbc’s would overcome that occasion, wouldn’t it ! 😉 😵 😋👣👌🏿. . . an intense sensual feeling of sexual gratification enjoyed by all ! xxx
I am thinking we on the other side have the same problem. Its really hard to find QOS out there who are just regular people. Who are decent, mature and drama free. Now these parties aren't sex parties. These are events at nite clubs that as a social gathering there is a potential to meet other people. There are some nice looking BBC walking around. Not sure if they are into that life.....but as a gathering there is defintely a better chance at meeting someone.

With that being said. I am definetly looking ro meet someone who I can have a good time with, have pleasant conversations with, share a ******* in the hot tub and most of share orgasms.

I too have a problem meeting people.....hence I am here on the aite. So if you are in Melbourne let's chat

I am thinking we on the other side have the same problem. Its really hard to find QOS out there who are just regular people. Who are decent, mature and drama free. Now these parties aren't sex parties. These are events at nite clubs that as a social gathering there is a potential to meet other people. There are some nice looking BBC walking around. Not sure if they are into that life.....but as a gathering there is defintely a better chance at meeting someone.

With that being said. I am definetly looking ro meet someone who I can have a good time with, have pleasant conversations with, share a ******* in the hot tub and most of share orgasms.

I too have a problem meeting people.....hence I am here on the aite. So if you are in Melbourne let's chat

Like Blkcock2018 said, your best place to meet potential playmates would be at music specific clubs/events. Just be confident and upfront. True, you don’t know if they are into the lifestyle, but you will never know unless you ask. The worst that can happen is that they say they are not into it and you move on.

Remember, confidence is sexy! Even if you are nervous as hell, fake it till you make it lol. They may not think they are into the scene, but that confidence will make them damn curious to potentially find out more. It’s also kind of fun corrupting their innocent-ish minds and introducing them to the scene lol.

Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions, events such as Homebase Sundayz and Afrobeats events are postponed for now (they are Sydney based but regularly in Melbourne). I’d assume most other events are the same, but follow some of those types of clubs/events on insta so you can get updates and intsa will also suggest similar pages to follow.

In meantime, maybe try POF dating app and adjust your search criteria (you can search by ethnicity). Again, just be confident and say straight up what you want. The only silly question is the one that’s not asked. Nothing lost if they aren’t interested and everything to gain.

Good luck, and safe!

ETA: you could also try “fetlife” but it’s not the same as what it once was. Lots of swingers parties and quite a few Melbourne based BBC swingers on there too. Just search keywords and groups by location.

We’d really love to know too ! It’s soo hard ( 😉 ) to find a respectful black gentleman blessed with a smooth cut 9”+ bbc here in Melbourne,and my bbc craving pussy can drive me spare trying to find some to enjoy and satisfy my insatiable need and desire for regular bbc ! xxx

Sounds like you are describing me

Back