Meet & Greet Sweden

Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel, or private place in June or July 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I have some experience, so let's discuss, share opinions, and move away from the fantasy world for each one to fully live those hidden interracial desires and dreams. Even with 5 to 7 people, we could still seat talk, and have a good time.

Who is down?
I am Asian living in Stockholm. Would love to meet and greet. Not a BBC but love to chat and meet up with like minded people

Unfortunately, it never happened as related to ladies and gentlemen. However, the motivated gentlemen, namely @Luciouspaul, @kevin-88, and myself, met to get to know each other and discuss perspectives.
Personally, I know a couple who would line up. They live in Stockholm. If it happens. Then I mean the woman in the couple while the man watches.

Reactions: JoH
Back