Meet & Greet Sweden

Do you already have an idea of a date and a place to meet? We might bring another couple from Copenhagen. And maybe in general some ideas on the concept for the Meet, Greet and (hopefully) Engage into some action ...Happy to help on developing the plan ;)

Last edited:
So, ladies and gentlemen, this is the last week of March, and as promised, here's the result of the poll and the current configuration of people interested in the event. We have to move forward so the event actually happens. So ideas will be gathered and suggestions made regarding the next step. It might likely that some people will drop out due to the location, but nonetheless, we will go with the poll result and welcome anyone still interested. Let's make Sweden a place of less talk and more action on this site! :)

1. Poll Result and Configuration Summary:

As of March 29, 2021:
Stockholm, city of choice: <= Gothenburg vs Stockholm vs either locations 5 : 9 : 1

Group configuration:
  • Single Ladies: 1
  • Couples: 7
  • BBC : 7
Total: 22

2. Next step: Confirmation & Practical Organization Discussion
Stockholm, being the city of choice, a private group messaging is open, and everyone who voted or was willing to travel to Stockholm has been added. If you voted for Gothenburg and are still interested in joining, please, confirm here or send me a private message writing just "Interested" and you will be added to the private messaging.

The private messaging will focus on discussing the practical organization of the event. It's a discreet and private event so, bear in mind that that the messaging and the event will be strictly monitored so the event turns out an awesome experience that we all will want to repeat.

Let's make it happen, awesome people!

So, ladies and gentlemen, this is the last week of March, and as promised, here's the result of the poll and the current configuration of people interested in the event. We have to move forward so the event actually happens. So ideas will be gathered and suggestions made regarding the next step. It might likely that some people will drop out due to the location, but nonetheless, we will go with the poll result and welcome anyone still interested. Let's make Sweden a place of less talk and more action on this site! :)

As of March 29, 2021:
Stockholm, city of choice: <= Gothenburg vs Stockholm vs either locations 5 : 9 : 1

Group configuration:

Stockholm, being the city of choice, a private group messaging is open, and everyone who voted or was willing to travel to Stockholm has been added. If you voted for Gothenburg and are still interested in joining, please, confirm here or send me a private message writing just "Interested" and you will be added to the private messaging.

The private messaging will focus on discussing the practical organization of the event. It's a discreet and private event so, bear in mind that that the messaging and the event will be strictly monitored so the event turns out an awesome experience that we all will want to repeat.

Interested
But we need a date so we can take wecation 🤓

As of March 29, 2021:

Group configuration:

Interested
But we need some time for plan with work and other things.

Please, check your inbox or notifications! If you have been invited to join the private message board, please join and answer the simple 3 questions in there to help us go ahead with how to better organize this friendly memorable event. Thank you!

I'm coming to Sweden on May 2 to 8 for business meeting from Paris. Probability is like 80% right now things don't get cancelled. I can send pics from dm if any ladies want. Who wants to meet up?

I'm coming to Sweden on May 2 to 8 for business meeting from Paris. Probability is like 80% right now things don't get cancelled. I can send pics from dm if any ladies want. Who wants to meet up?
@BHS, this not certainly the right spot for this post. Will be deleted tomorrow.

Back