Meet & Greet Sweden

Suprising number of members from Sweden
Yes, there is a surprising relatively big number of Swedish members here, but the search results you're linking to shows plenty of them are not active anymore. And the one that active have other interest; you can't ******* anybody to show interest in activities of this kind. Those in genuine search of real-life experience in this lifestyle will show some kind of interest.

For now:
Location: Gothenburg vs Stockholm vs either locations 1 : 4 : 1
Composition: Single Ladies: 0
Couples : 2
BBC : 4

I would like to leave the post running till the last week of March and start the discussion for the detail of the organization of the meet. I will also share it with some Swedes that are still active here and see if we get some more people. As I said we don't need a big number, but we have two cities and some members may not be eager to travel. So, having a bit more of a good variety of people from each side would be great. However I definitely see that this will happen.

Last edited:
For now:
Location: Gothenburg vs Stockholm vs either locations 1 : 4 : 1
Composition: Single Ladies: 0
Couples : 2
BBC : 4

I would like to leave the post running till the last week of March and start the discussion for the detail of the organization of the meet. I will also share it with some Swedes that are still active here and see if we get some more people. As I said we don't a big number, but we have two cities and some members may not be eager to travel. So, having a bit more of a good variety of people from each side would be great. However I definitely see that this will happen.
Sounds like a good plan, and nice that you'll check with some Swedes you know who are not active in this particular thread if they might be interested too. Agreed, would be good if we could get a nice amount of people in both Stockholm and Gothenburg, then the people who aren't so eager on travel can meet people closer to them.

Btw, you can add 1 more to your Stockholm count if you haven't already. @mwf4sex said they're also based in Stockholm.

Sounds like a good plan, and nice that you'll check with some Swedes you know who are not active in this particular thread if they might be interested too. Agreed, would be good if we could get a nice amount of people in both Stockholm and Gothenburg, then the people who aren't so eager on travel can meet people closer to them.

Btw, you can add 1 more to your Stockholm count if you haven't already. @mwf4sex said they're also based in Stockholm.
Cool!

Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel, or private place in June or July 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I have some experience, so let's discuss, share opinions, and move away from the fantasy world for each one to fully live those hidden interracial desires and dreams. Even with 5 to 7 people, we could still seat talk, and have a good time.

Who is down?
husband has a team there....we could be there at that time, assuming Int'l travel opens up by then

Back