Meet & Greet Sweden

Saxophone

Male
From
Sweden
Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel, or private place in June or July 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I have some experience, so let's discuss, share opinions, and move away from the fantasy world for each one to fully live those hidden interracial desires and dreams. Even with 5 to 7 people, we could still seat talk, and have a good time.

Who is down?

Great, you're interested! The location would depend on what the majority would decide. So, let's say, for now, it's West Coast vs Stockhom, a city of choice @Swedecpl30 ?

Last edited:
Here we go, would any one of the Swedes and BBCs in Sweden here interested in a meet-and-greet at a bar, club, hotel, or private place in June or July 2021? No one would be obliged to have sex with anyone. If the mood is good those that have chemistry could get together and get down to business. However, it would be a meet to enjoy our presence and start something more real practical. I have some experience, so let's discuss, share opinions, and move away from the fantasy world for each one to fully live those hidden interracial desires and dreams. Even with 5 to 7 people, we could still seat talk, and have a good time.

Who is down?
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in :) I like the idea of enjoying our presence at a bar/hotel and share opinions on preferences etc, and maybe eventually if the mood is right then those that are interested may continue the evening together ;)

Who is down?
This sounds a great idea! Would love to hear what happens!

Back