Medieval Themed Parties…..Trial by Strap-On

vej54

Male
Gold Member
A Hotwife I played with made contact and was checking on my recovery from Prostate Cancer (9.3.20).

Anyway, after 15 minutes of catch-up she informed me that she and her fellow Mistresses

Were Doing a theme party of the Renaissance Era (date still undecided) with their Black Knights (BBC) and their Serfs

(Cuckold husbands).

All the ladies are voracious readers, they love British/European history and obviously, other

Things of “Dark Ages”..LOL.

One of the ladies was intrigued about ancient judicial process called “Trail By Ordeal

and in her kinky mind decided Trail by Strap-On would be a great idea for a Theme party.

The Hotwives battle cry towards their Cuckold husbands is the following:

“We Go Medieval on their Ass”

So, people what do you think of this as Themed Party idea?

PS...I asked what role the Bulls were playing in this but, that wasn't clear....oh well.

A Hotwife I played with made contact and was checking on my recovery from Prostate Cancer (9.3.20).

Anyway, after 15 minutes of catch-up she informed me that she and her fellow Mistresses

Were Doing a theme party of the Renaissance Era (date still undecided) with their Black Knights (BBC) and their Serfs

(Cuckold husbands).

All the ladies are voracious readers, they love British/European history and obviously, other

Things of “Dark Ages”..LOL.

One of the ladies was intrigued about ancient judicial process called “Trail By Ordeal

and in her kinky mind decided Trail by Strap-On would be a great idea for a Theme party.

The Hotwives battle cry towards their Cuckold husbands is the following:

“We Go Medieval on their Ass”

So, people what do you think of this as Themed Party idea?

PS...I asked what role the Bulls were playing in this but, that wasn't clear....oh well.

I have a lady friend that is into sword and sandles movies so she likes to play Gladiator in my back yard. So hockey helmets, trash can shields and pool noodle swords. Winner gets to fuck her on the picnic table.

On a side note I live in the country and my back yard is about the size of 1/2 a football field. Made that size first for the *******, remains that size for the grand *******.

I have a lady friend that is into sword and sandles movies so she likes to play Gladiator in my back yard. So hockey helmets, trash can shields and pool noodle swords. Winner gets to fuck her on the picnic table.

On a side note I live in the country and my back yard is about the size of 1/2 a football field. Made that size first for the *******, remains that size for the grand *******.
Modern women are very creative with their sexual adventures..you got to love it....

Back