Me for BBC

Hi I am offering myself to BBC, I am married and hubby knows I am exposing myself in this site and totally understands my addiction. I've been having sex with black man for about 4 years now.
^^^^This is how it should be done. "She" joined the site and introduces herself and pics etc. We're not getting a intro from a guy that "could" be showing pics of anyone and without their permission. Much more legit this way.

Well done Mrs. and welcome :)

long term if it works out and I like the black bull but i'm more off a girl that likes variety so different black cocks and many partners.;)
Cool " u want be pimped, and fucked regularly alpha-male bull - alright good tight married pussy will work well with many horny bull's- sharing no problem
Let's chat or maybe arrange a test for trustworthiness

^^^^This is how it should be done. "She" joined the site and introduces herself and pics etc. We're not getting a intro from a guy that "could" be showing pics of anyone and without their permission. Much more legit this way.

Well done Mrs. and welcome :)
Hey" this black guy agrees (Sir) she's same very sincere and real" - also if your a black bull here on this site , for more than two years ( no doudt I'm real )

Hi I am offering myself to BBC, I am married and hubby knows I am exposing myself in this site and totally understands my addiction. I've been having sex with black man for about 4 years now.
When you say 'offering' are you meaning like, GIVING your body to the altar of Black Bulls.... Total Submission? We can definitely make that happen...:devil:

Back