Maya Bensinger - 6ft Ex-Olympian from Miami - "7 BBC Scenarios"

MayaBensinger

Female
From
FL, US
Hello Everyone,

I was told that I should join this forum by some of my fans. Please give me a few weeks to figure out how things work around here (I wouldn't mind getting some pointers).

Below is my "signature picture" in case anyone has come across any of my profiles.

A little bit about myself: my current journey started in May/June and my goal has been to experience "7 Big Scenarios" (changed it to "7 BBC Scenarios" since). I'm 3 scenarios in and couldn't be happier about how things have gone.

Maya

1663940158558.png

🧸might be a contender if she's real ...
page hop GIF
View attachment 5442089

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I was told that I should join this forum by some of my fans. Please give me a few weeks to figure out how things work around here (I wouldn't mind getting some pointers).

Below is my "signature picture" in case anyone has come across any of my profiles.

A little bit about myself: my current journey started in May/June and my goal has been to experience "7 Big Scenarios" (changed it to "7 BBC Scenarios" since). I'm 3 scenarios in and couldn't be happier about how things have gone.

Maya

View attachment 5442089
Welcome queen

Hello Everyone,

Maya

View attachment 5442089
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Welcome to the site, add some pics and once you’re comfortable here please consider being verified for best results.

Hello Everyone,

Maya

View attachment 5442089
An absolute love goddess.

Hello Everyone,

Maya

View attachment 5442089
Welcome to the site, glad to see another Floridan.
I hope you enjoy yourself here

Hello Everyone,

Maya

View attachment 5442089
Sexy curves

Back