Mauritius!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿน๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Hello folks!

I write to you from the postcard tropical holiday destination of Mauritius!

A small island off the East coast of Madagascar, in the Indian Ocean, which enjoys an enviable reputation as a holiday haven offering azure skies, crystal clear lagoons, pearlie white beaches and a much-welcome break from the huff and puff of Western urban life!

The locals are quite warm, welcoming, polite and friendly. Almost all Mauritians are relatively bilingual in English and French (thanks to the colonial powers who once controlled the island!)

On the downside, the adult entertainment scene is next to inexistant. Religion plays an important part of daily life and the mores are still quite conservative and restricted.

I was curious to know whether there are:
- any fellow Mauritians on this forum, or
- any forum members who have visited the island (please share your experience!)
- any forum members who plan to holiday in Mauritius soon and would like to connect with a likeminded islander!

Hello folks!

I write to you from the postcard tropical holiday destination of Mauritius!

A small island off the East coast of Madagascar, in the Indian Ocean, which enjoys an enviable reputation as a holiday haven offering azure skies, crystal clear lagoons, pearlie white beaches and a much-welcome break from the huff and puff of Western urban life!

The locals are quite warm, welcoming, polite and friendly. Almost all Mauritians are relatively bilingual in English and French (thanks to the colonial powers who once controlled the island!)

On the downside, the adult entertainment scene is next to inexistant. Religion plays an important part of daily life and the mores are still quite conservative and restricted.

I was curious to know whether there are:
- any fellow Mauritians on this forum, or
- any forum members who have visited the island (please share your experience!)
- any forum members who plan to holiday in Mauritius soon and would like to connect with a likeminded islander!
I would love to hear more about it

Back