Mature women

I read an interview article about Stella Stevens and she stated that there was nothing between her and Jim Brown's naked bodies.
I found the photos below that also show they were completely naked together in bed and Jim Brown was on top of Stella Steven's completely naked body and between her legs.

View attachment 4527109

View attachment 4527105

I think I saw the same interview with Stella.
She said Brown told her that when he did a love scene with Raquel Welch, there was a cloth between them so he wouldn’t be touching her skin (I’m thinking in the groin area).

Stella said there was no cloth between her and Jim Brown in their love scene…and she seemed to be very happy about it.

I think I saw the same interview with Stella.
She said Brown told her that when he did a love scene with Raquel Welch, there was a cloth between them so he wouldn’t be touching her skin (I’m thinking in the groin area).

Stella said there was no cloth between her and Jim Brown in their love scene…and she seemed to be very happy about it.
That does sound exactly like the article I read. She did seem happy about telling the interviewer and the world that she was completely naked with Jim Brown and nothing between them. If you move thru the video slowly, second by second, you can see most of the top of her TiTs naked and then in a few seconds later you can see the bottom part of her TiTs naked. Plus you can tell he is between her legs while they are both naked and kissing. Also in the video at some points you can see her hand moving down towards his cock.
all of this makes me wonder if her really put his big black cock in her beautiful white cunt. I get the impression that they both would have enjoyed it.

Is acting always just a "job"???
I don't believe acting is always just a job. I have read about other male and female actors that shooting simulated sex scenes, putting the man's cock in the woman's cunt and fucking even though you could not see it on film.

Back