MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

from what I understand with the number of fakes out there most would like to play at least one in ten times. At least that is what I get the impression is a good success rate.

why is that. Are the successful hook ups that much higher in the USA than in Canada.

I have found that about 20 percent actually show up for the first meeting

About half of them used old or fake photos. So that works out to about 10 percent.

So ten attempts to find one guy be he either black or white.

Now if you go to the swing clubs for their BBC events there are about 20 percent that big the rest are average.
Why would i go because the BBC events are couples only no single ladies or groups of ladies.
Seems that they have a problem when twenty guys show up and three hundred ladies show up so they insist that lady’s be accompanied by husbands/ boy friends.

Even with these rules in place there are still more ladies than BBCs big or other wise.

Ya I agree they cum quick. However they stay hard and an go several times. So it works out in the end. Know a few ladies that love it when the guy looses it after three or four strokes as long as he stays hard.

Good question. Personally I am having a hard time trying to get over the fact of fucking a man who is younger than my oldest *******. It makes me feel strange even thinking about a guy younger than say 35 years old. On the other hand there are a couple men on this site with a gorgeous cock younger than my ******* who I fantasize about fucking. So I just don't know what I would do if we were meet someone who is say 25 years old.......I know Im STRANGE!
Just serve em. U will be fine! We love older females too!

Back