mature wife needs BBC in pittsburgh pa.

older married couple looking for a well hung black gentleman that would like to have a long term relationship with a sexually frustrated wife..hubby has a small penis and cant take care of his wifes needs.she does not have sex with me.her pussy would belong to you and only you..so NO need for condoms,,and she loves cream pies anyway..i do NOT join in.she wont let me..she might let me watch a little now and then but NOT to much,,just enough to show me how a real man takes care of a sexually frustrated wife.but only if it ok with you.she likes to keep me on edge and in my place..she also loves to be submissive to her black bull..but never to me..please live in the Pittsburgh pa area..prefer you be a single guy.so you and her can fuck on the weekends,,all weekend long. your looks,weight,body type do NOT matter as long as your clean,very well hung and be under 35 yrs.old (the younger you are the better,, (18 or over) as long as you are into older women (GRANNY SEX)
Squirting and multiple orgasms u want

When you are offering yourself out there except whatever offer - there's nothing permanent about this lifestyle.
You agree 11 stallion"

Back