Mature white women 50+ have you been blacked yes or No

Have you been blacked yes or No?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I have asked my wife of over 37 years to take on a black FWB; however, she is reluctant. I have made it clear that such an arrangement would be with my total approval and support. I have assured her that I would take all steps necessary to ensure that her rendezvous would be discrete and some distance from the relatively small community wherein we reside. I'd appreciate hearing from any husband or wife with experience in this regard. How do I convince her that such a proposal, even at her age (59), would be an exciting experience for both of us.
Sexy ..I like her style

From Christine -
Turning 50 was very intense for me.
After just a couple of hits of weed, I was very turned-on and proud
to have young black teens wanting to "Ride that big 'ol white donkey booty".

It turned out to be a perfect fit. They tend to want to fuck hard and
"nut inside". An older married mom with a big ass is just what they
need at their age to work-out their pent-up frustrations.

View attachment 6460239
Us older women need a good fucking too……
I would Fuck her so hard old white slut,
My bbc 23cm wants you raw hardcore!
27 years old from the netherlands
Please login or become a member to view

I have asked my wife of over 37 years to take on a black FWB; however, she is reluctant. I have made it clear that such an arrangement would be with my total approval and support. I have assured her that I would take all steps necessary to ensure that her rendezvous would be discrete and some distance from the relatively small community wherein we reside. I'd appreciate hearing from any husband or wife with experience in this regard. How do I convince her that such a proposal, even at her age (59), would be an exciting experience for both of us.
As her why she is reluctant. She may not provide the primary answer the first time around. Sift through the responses you get.

Back