Mature white women 50+ have you been blacked yes or No

Have you been blacked yes or No?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife took her first BBC in 2004 and never looked back. She will be 55 in a a few more months and loves sex with BBC just as much and in ways more than ever the older she gets. This weekend alone, she’s had four different black cocks in her. One Friday, two Saturday and one today, I’ve only been jacked off and as a matter of fact can’t remember the last time my dicks been allowed in the PussyIMG_5563.jpegIMG_5562.jpegIMG_5561.jpegIMG_5559.jpegIMG_5558.jpegIMG_5557.jpegIMG_5556.jpegIMG_5554.jpegIMG_5553.jpegIMG_5552.jpegIMG_5560.jpegIMG_5555.jpeg, it’s been maybe 2 months but she has jacked me off frequently.

My wife took her first BBC in 2004 and never looked back. She will be 55 in a a few more months and loves sex with BBC just as much and in ways more than ever the older she gets. This weekend alone, she’s had four different black cocks in her. One Friday, two Saturday and one today, I’ve only been jacked off and as a matter of fact can’t remember the last time my dicks been allowed in the PussyView attachment 6196065View attachment 6196066View attachment 6196067View attachment 6196068View attachment 6196069View attachment 6196070View attachment 6196071View attachment 6196072View attachment 6196073View attachment 6196074View attachment 6196075View attachment 6196076, it’s been maybe 2 months but she has jacked me off frequently.
She loves black cum in her mouth, that's for certain!!! Need to show more of her body!!!!

She loves black cum in her mouth, that's for certain!!! Need to show more of her body!!!!

This was very recent, this year…my wife and one of her friends she talked into black cock…my wife is on the right…her friend is a neighbor, married but her husband is unaware she is at our house getting fucked by black men. He has diabetes and other health issues and I’m not sure he’s been able to get hard in like over 5 years…the friends on the left is 57, her husband is 62.IMG_5564.jpeg

This was very recent, this year…my wife and one of her friends she talked into black cock…my wife is on the right…her friend is a neighbor, married but her husband is unaware she is at our house getting fucked by black men. He has diabetes and other health issues and I’m not sure he’s been able to get hard in like over 5 years…the friends on the left is 57, her husband is 62.View attachment 6196157
Do they eat black cum out of each others pussy as well as getting fucked??? Do you get to lick the neighbor clean???

Do they eat black cum out of each others pussy as well as getting fucked??? Do you get to lick the neighbor clean???

My wife will lick her pussy but her friend isn’t into returning the favor that way. They will kiss and swap cum after one of them takes it orally. I’ve watched my wife lay under her while she’s getting it doggy style with my wife licking her pussy and his balls. She one time licked his cum off my wife’s clit and belly but she’s just really not into that but doesn’t mind at all if my wife licks her pussy and like I said; she loves kissing my wife while they are being fucked.

Yes, I’ve licked cum out of both of their pussies, I’ve licked it off our friends ass, back, thighs, tits, belly, palm of her hand, off her face, watched her jerk off a cock into a shot glass then top it off with tequila and handed it to me after pouring wife and black bull a shot too and she made a toast to wonderful black cock and to little dick white men like me who watch, support and eat most the cum. I’ve kissed her right after she took a mouthful and she pushed it all in my mouth with her tongue. She is rather naughty with cum and loves feeding it to me, really gets her off!

My wife took her first BBC in 2004 and never looked back. She will be 55 in a a few more months and loves sex with BBC just as much and in ways more than ever the older she gets. This weekend alone, she’s had four different black cocks in her. One Friday, two Saturday and one today, I’ve only been jacked off and as a matter of fact can’t remember the last time my dicks been allowed in the PussyView attachment 6196065View attachment 6196066View attachment 6196067View attachment 6196068View attachment 6196069View attachment 6196070View attachment 6196071View attachment 6196072View attachment 6196073View attachment 6196074View attachment 6196075View attachment 6196076, it’s been maybe 2 months but she has jacked me off frequently.
The norm nowadays ♠️

This was very recent, this year…my wife and one of her friends she talked into black cock…my wife is on the right…her friend is a neighbor, married but her husband is unaware she is at our house getting fucked by black men. He has diabetes and other health issues and I’m not sure he’s been able to get hard in like over 5 years…the friends on the left is 57, her husband is 62.View attachment 6196157
Common nowadays converting friends co-workers

Back