Mature Black Bull Looking For Fun In Dayton Ohio

I am a single Experience Mature BBC. Looking for women to have fun and give unspeakable pleasure to. I enjoy making a woman cum. Multiples times if possible. A true gentleman and bedroom freak. I am aggressive but respectful in the bedroom.

Ladies, you don’t have to tell me anything because I know what your pussy wants, when she wants it, how she wants it and the way she wants it to make her cum and squirt in my mouth until you beg me to stop?

I am mature; clean; presentable; neat; disease and ******* free; non-smoking BBC man; I am vasectomy safe; a social drinker; well mannered; clean shaven below and have no tattoos or piercings. I love to laugh meaning I am a lot of fun to be around and with and have an outgoing personality. Looking for NSA Friendships and an LTR eventually.

I have good stamina, great hygiene, and a ridiculously huge sexual appetite. I am non pushy and respect all boundaries. I can show a woman a great time in the bedroom. I am real and far from a flake. I am always on time and freshly showered too.

I am straight and I do not have any desire to cross that line in the slightest, so Bi men, NO need to ask. If you have no intentions of meeting then you might want to look elsewhere. Looking for women and couples living in Dayton, Ohio or surrounding areas.

We're near Dayton too
This is good to know, especially if you want a Black man like me to who will always respect and give you what you are looking for, desire and need. I am a down to earth man who love pleasing his partner on every level. Will always treat you the way and ways I want to be treated. If you would like to talk and see where it might take us, I'm open, no games, etc.

I am a single Experience Mature BBC. Looking for women to have fun and give unspeakable pleasure to. I enjoy making a woman cum. Multiples times if possible. A true gentleman and bedroom freak. I am aggressive but respectful in the bedroom.

Ladies, you don’t have to tell me anything because I know what your pussy wants, when she wants it, how she wants it and the way she wants it to make her cum and squirt in my mouth until you beg me to stop?

I am mature; clean; presentable; neat; disease and ******* free; non-smoking BBC man; I am vasectomy safe; a social drinker; well mannered; clean shaven below and have no tattoos or piercings. I love to laugh meaning I am a lot of fun to be around and with and have an outgoing personality. Looking for NSA Friendships and an LTR eventually.

I have good stamina, great hygiene, and a ridiculously huge sexual appetite. I am non pushy and respect all boundaries. I can show a woman a great time in the bedroom. I am real and far from a flake. I am always on time and freshly showered too.

I am straight and I do not have any desire to cross that line in the slightest, so Bi men, NO need to ask. If you have no intentions of meeting then you might want to look elsewhere. Looking for women and couples living in Dayton, Ohio or surrounding areas.

Back