mature bbw wife first bbc in columbus ohio

fuckmybbwwife

Couple
Gold Member
want to see my 63 year old wife take her first bbc on our 29th anniversary in june. want a young well built man to pose as an exotic dancer, get her horny as he strips for her, and then hopefully watch her take him into her mouth until he gets rock hard and then slides it up into her tight wet pussy and fills her with his cum. she 63 years old, 5 ft 180 lbs, 42 dd. can deepthroat 8 inches, would love to see her try 10 inch or more of thick bbc

want to see my 63 year old wife take her first bbc on our 29th anniversary in june. want a young well built man to pose as an exotic dancer, get her horny as he strips for her, and then hopefully watch her take him into her mouth until he gets rock hard and then slides it up into her tight wet pussy and fills her with his cum. she 63 years old, 5 ft 180 lbs, 42 dd. can deepthroat 8 inches, would love to see her try 10 inch or more of thick bbc
i bet ur wife is as ready as u r, tho she won't tell u. send me DM n lets chat about her needy plump very married hot pussy

Back