Massage Therapists

Funny you bring this up I frequent a spa where I get massages, and sometimes there is a very sexy black man that works there. He has massaged me a couple of time and I get extremely aroused but he's very professional and I don't think anything would ever happen
What type of massage and what body parts. You in bikini, towel?

Funny you bring this up I frequent a spa where I get massages, and sometimes there is a very sexy black man that works there. He has massaged me a couple of time and I get extremely aroused but he's very professional and I don't think anything would ever happen
Not unless you tell him he can.. After all he knows your body now

This is so very much my dilemma with the massage therapist I've been going to for the last year.....I so want to say something but hate the idea of offending him and also he's really good and I don't want to have to find a new one if it doesn't quite go as I want.

I’m trying to be upfront about it because we both need massages! I don’t understand why we can’t be in the same room, two male therapists or even just one.. she says she wants her whole body will probably fall asleep anyway haha. Not that I want anything weird for her I just want her to feel another mans hands, especially some big strong ones... I don’t know why that’s so difficult

Aww, all good except the probably wouldn't thing lol

Back