Massage story

BBCJay85

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Hello all,

I'm a massage therapist here in st louis,mo. I come across all kinds of weird and /or exciting times with clients. Sometimes getting approached by the same sex or even a couple. I have had nothing but great experiences as a therapist.
I have a client that I go to at least once a month. The husband orders the wife a massage every time. She is always surprised when I come. I have massaged the wife probably over 10 times.
When I first start working on her she always had issues with her upper back. Probably around the 3rd or 4th time working on her I tried a different approach to alleviate pain. This time I decided to work on her breast. I'm working on all parts of the beasts except the nipple the first few times.
So 1 day I come and the husband says she really likes to get her chest worked on. It has me thinking for a min. I get a vibe from him like he wants more to be done to her. I really don't know though.
Next time I go, I work fully on her breast, nipple and all. I'm already thinking she is into BBC but don't know for sure. As I'm working on her breast, I noticed that they took a trip to Punta cana and stay at the breathless resort. Are they a BBC couple??

Part 2,

Yesterday I went to massage the wife again. I have been wondering are they a BBC couple for awhile. Before this massage I gave up wondering. Right before I walk in the house, the husband hands me cash for a tip and says "get a lil extra to do a lil extra". Then he goes on to say she doesn't know that I tipped you already. At this time my suspicion is back fully. Now I'm convinced what's going on. As I'm massaging the wife, I'm picking her brain about the punta cana vacation. She goes on to say that they have been going on This trip for the past 4 years. Once I get her flipped over on her back and working on her chest, I start asking was I the first person she let work on them. She said yes, then I asked does she like it, she says yes again. We are in the living room and her breast are out while I'm working on them. We had to rush to cover them because her ******* was walking thru. I worked on her breast a tad bit more before the session was done. What should I make of what happened yesterday? I need answers!!!

Back