Massage-fetish? denmark (europe)

I had another talk with my gf - she is further away from experimenting than I thought.

She likes that I get very exited by the concept, but she herself is not yet craving the bbc. Not sure if this can change. Her own fantasy is about being touched/massaged - maybe a combination of her and my fantasy could evolve from being massaged by a black man - but the guy should optimally have the “massage-fetish” himself and not necessarily need to fuck her.

Does a denmark(europe) based, black bull like this, exist in here?

Last edited:
I had another talk with my gf - she is further away from experimenting than I thought.

She likes that I get very exited by the concept, but she herself is not yet craving the bbc. Not sure if this can change. Her own fantasy is about being touched/massaged - maybe a combination of her and my fantasy could evolve from being massaged by a black man - but the guy should optimally have the “massage-fetish” himself and not necessarily need to fuck her.

Does a black bull like this exist in here?
We are interested

Does a denmark(europe) based, black bull like this, exist in here?
I live in Copenhagen! Im half black and half brown if thats okay?

Back