Married white couple, long island NY, seeks open minded BBC

First off, just to be clear we are looking for a bbc that is open to getting head from both of us. It's my fantasy for my wife and I to invite a black stud into our bedroom. We want a situation where everybody wins. I love to suck cock and have never had the pleasure of a black man. She has never slept with a black man either. We are clean, sexy ,sane and real. If there is a legitimate connection we have no problem exchanging pics, videos, phone calls, etc. We had our first baby over the summer, so safety and cleanliness are paramount. The right guy will not have a problem providing or obtaining proof of being disease free. We will also do the same.
She is 35, 5'3", 120lbs, blonde, fair skinned, perfect fat ass, delicious and beautiful shaved pussy. A few tats and piercings as well.
I am 37, 6', 205lbs, fit, well groomed, tats and piercings. We are madly in love. It's a cuckold type situation but not into degrading anyone. It's more about worshipping huge black cock together. I make her cum hard and often when we fuck, and my cock is average but fat. I want to see,hear and feel her cum on 9" bbc. Hope to hear from some interesting guys. Thanks
good luck! you two should have no trouble finding a BBC for you both

First off, just to be clear we are looking for a bbc that is open to getting head from both of us. It's my fantasy for my wife and I to invite a black stud into our bedroom. We want a situation where everybody wins. I love to suck cock and have never had the pleasure of a black man. She has never slept with a black man either. We are clean, sexy ,sane and real. If there is a legitimate connection we have no problem exchanging pics, videos, phone calls, etc. We had our first baby over the summer, so safety and cleanliness are paramount. The right guy will not have a problem providing or obtaining proof of being disease free. We will also do the same.
She is 35, 5'3", 120lbs, blonde, fair skinned, perfect fat ass, delicious and beautiful shaved pussy. A few tats and piercings as well.
I am 37, 6', 205lbs, fit, well groomed, tats and piercings. We are madly in love. It's a cuckold type situation but not into degrading anyone. It's more about worshipping huge black cock together. I make her cum hard and often when we fuck, and my cock is average but fat. I want to see,hear and feel her cum on 9" bbc. Hope to hear from some interesting guys. Thanks
Great pics & story, since you guys don’t mind showing faces! You should just take the next step & get verified! Good luck on your adventure!

We hope your fantasy has been fulfilled so you can share the experience with the community, it's a shame you removed the post

Back