Married in MO

TnC93

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hi, I'm 45, Cherokee/Osage heritage married to white in South-Central Missouri. I've had a fantasy of seeing my wife with BBC for a while now, but she seems uninterested..

I've gotten some sound advice from others here that it should probably stay a fantasy, and I'm fine with that, but I would still like to hear from other folks if their wives were reluctant or not interested at first...

Even if you are a bull and want to give me some advice, that would be appreciated as well... We've been married for 25 years, very happy with each other, and I'm not lacking any skill or size in the bedroom, and I'm NOT a cuck, never will be...

Please feel free to reach out with your experiences, this is to learn more about the lifestyle, nothing more...

Thanks!

You can't push her into a lifestyle or some experience she is not interested in. However, this lack of interest might just be on the surface, and maybe does she need some convincing? In this case, there might be some hidden barriers that need to be understood before her accepting happily to give this a try. This is something that you can find out about with some loving, relax, non-pushy, and skillful conversation. On a side note, some women cheat with one guy (Black or from other races) who might be fulfilling her secret desire to be taken by several others or passed around in a secret circle of guys. She might be wanting to keep things this way if she is already too busy and satisfied enough, and maybe might not feel the need to let you in that secret realm of hers. One reason for this might be that she is freer to enjoy her kinks without you in that picture. Another one might be that she can't predict your reaction. Fantasies might sometimes be good kept just like they are, fantasies. Your choice.

You can't push her into a lifestyle or some experience she is not interested in. However, this lack of interest might just be on the surface, and maybe does she need some convincing? In this case, there might be some hidden barriers that need to be understood before her accepting happily to give this a try. This is something that you can find out about with some loving, relax, non-pushy, and skillful conversation. On a side note, some women cheat with one guy (Black or from other races) who might be fulfilling her secret desire to be taken by several others or passed around in a secret circle of guys. She might be wanting to keep things this way if she is already too busy and satisfied enough, and maybe might not feel the need to let you in that secret realm of hers. One reason for this might be that she is freer to enjoy her kinks without you in that picture. Another one might be that she can't predict your reaction. Fantasies might sometimes be good kept just like they are, fantasies. Your choice.
That's a great point! Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate your kindness!

Well stated

It's very easy, just ask her about the men who look at her when she's out, ask her if someone ever hit on her while she was alone and cum prematurely, she will be interested lol
That's just the thing, we spend very little time apart when we're not working, we're basically joined at the hip... Plus, she's not at all attracted to any man unless they have a decent amount of body hair, as she feels that is a sign of masculinity, and she is attracted to masculine looking and acting men

I would also like to add that since we're both 45, this may be a sort of "mid life crisis" type of thing as well!
ur sweet wife is most likely still fertial, do u want her to have the best event, bareback and deep seeded?? she would b hooked 4sure, "i hope ur truely ready"

Back