Married Black Man Bull 9 inches Surprise Arizona

Lonnie1962

Male
From
AZ, US
Married Black Man looking for something ongoing potentially long-term very discrete and satisfying with a Female.

I am 61 handsome, charming and mature with a Big Hard Monster Cock that needs some lips around it regularly.

Not getting enough attention @Home.

If you're intelligent attractive and comfortable with NSA FWB Discrete Situations, contact me today and let's get acquainted.

Attachments

• 20220804_230535.jpg
    20220804_230535.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20220721-204903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-204903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 62
Married Black Man looking for something ongoing potentially long-term very discrete and satisfying with a Female.

I am 61 handsome, charming and mature with a Big Hard Monster Cock that needs some lips around it regularly.

If you're intelligent attractive and comfortable with NSA FWB Discrete Situations, contact me today and let's get acquainted.
Wow! You have a hot huge cock.

Please DM me

Back