Votes: 213 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 141 13.7%
  • Would love to

Votes: 624 60.6%
  • Never heard of them

Votes: 52 5.0%

• Total voters
If these parties really happen they sound awesome as long a person has the option to not be recorded or have pics taken.
So true! Some things are private and should remain so. About 10 years ago I attended a "special" event - literally black tie, evening gowns, high class, etc. involving about 200 people, which then devolved into some fun freakiness. We ALL had our phones confiscated on entry, and if you didn't like that you didn't get in! It was great! But the opposite, people pulling out phones to record things, must be a real downer.

So true! Some things are private and should remain so. About 10 years ago I attended a "special" event - literally black tie, evening gowns, high class, etc. involving about 200 people, which then devolved into some fun freakiness. We ALL had our phones confiscated on entry, and if you didn't like that you didn't get in! It was great! But the opposite, people pulling out phones to record things, must be a real downer.
any club worth its salt will have the members policing themselves. was at one club and a guy tried to sneak a photo of a woman and another guy stepped in to stop him, wasnt even the girls partner.

As close to a club as I (we my now passed on wife) I ever got was.

I was in the city for a meeting. Which at the time happen about once a week and it usually lasted a day and a half. So I had to stay over night in a suite i owned in what is now called a Boutique hotel. At the time it was just the Duke. Which was one half of the Duke and Duchess hotel. The Duchess has a mid sized conference area on the second and third floor. The area was some times rented out to Ball Room dance clubs for events so I went over to check it out. No luck one was empty and the other was being set up for a quarterly Financial conference. I was about to leave when I heard two of the attendees telling a third he had to stay there as they were out to party with ******. Since he was black it would be a waste of time as the locals had a “No Black Men” policy.

I waited for them to leave and went over to talk. This was back when Craigslist was were the ****** had ads. Well we talk for a bit. I asked how often he got to town. About four times a year. I asked for his contact info. I told him I might have something he would be interested in And left it there.

when I got home I had the usual conversation with my wife. Nothing new with the company. So and so had a new car and another guys wife was pregnant. Then there were the guys sending their sons to hockey camp over the summer.

Then as an after though I asked if she would like a date with a black guy. Maybe even spend four or five days with him. There was a long moment of silence. Then she knodded. We talked about it for about a week and came up with a plan. I waited another week then called this gentleman who I will call Brad. I talked for a while reminding who I was and where we met. I got the dates of his next visit to the city. I told him I would check schedules And get back to him. About a week later I called him again asking if he could come up early for the conference you know to see the city. I also strongly suggested he be tested and bring the results. About a week later he called back. He would be coming up on the Monday night to see the city. I told him to call with his flight info and that a member of the “Grey People” would meet him at the airport.

We now contacted her mom to see if the ******* could spend two weeks with her in early July. To say the answer was yes would have been putting it mildly. For her this was a dream come true. Two whole weeks and at the cottage no less. Not that our ******* would mind spending time with their grandparents. When there grandfather though Ice Cream was a perfect Breakfast meal. A grandmother that thought that playing mini putt all day was just perfect.

We (wife and I) went to the local Recycler Store where one could buy used clothes. We were in luck. There was a gently used ladies Grey Suit. This we took to our local clothing adjuster lady. I already own a grey suite. We were set.

Like clock work the grandparents arrived on Friday evening. Our rules were noted and forgotten. Diner was KFC. Then at five thirty sharp off they went. We now had two days to prepare. Saturday was spent getting hair cuts, manicures and perticures. Sunday I spent two hours bleaching, dying and shaping my wife pubic area into a pink heart. Oh and we also packed out clothes and extra towels and beddings for the week.

Monday was spend driving to the city and grocery shopping generally getting ready for Brad. About an hour before his flight we were at the international terminal. We had on our Grey Suits and a sign board with his name on it. The wait was excruciating. Finally his flight showed as having arrived. Another 20 minutes before the passengers started coming out. 10 minutes later Brad came through the doors talking to a couple and almost walked by us. At the last minute he notice the sign with his name on it. He came over smiling. Hellos were exchanged and first names exchanged. I took his suit case and suit bag and headed for the car. I (we) owned and i still own a totally restored New York City Cab (Checker Marithon) which was our moms cab / grocery getter. When I pulled up front Katie got in first. Then Brad stopped for a moment and quietly whispered “I thought you were setting me up to get laid”. I am was my reply. ‘But she is married won’t her husband be up set”. Kates my wife and No I won’t if you are polite and follow the rules.
With that Brad got in the back seat.

As we pulled our of the terminal Katie took over. First up was the exchange of test results. Second was Katie handing him a gym bag to pack the clothes he would need for his stay with us. Sneakers, shorts, one under shirt (wife beater), one tee shirt, on polo shirt and on sweater No Under wear.
Next up we’re the rules in the form of questions.
Would you kiss a lady after you came in her mouth? Ah. Ok no blow jobs.
Would you eat a lady after you came in her? Ah. Ok no cumming in me.
Brads turn. “What about condoms?” Katie. Let’s get this straight. ****** don’t kiss and ****** use condoms. Well I kiss and I don’t use condoms. I intend to fuck you dry from now to at least Friday. My husband will deal with your cum.

When we got to Brads Hotel he checked into his room, and returned wearing his sneakers, shorts and a polo shirt. The rest was in the gym bag.

At the Duke where I own a suite I made sure the front desk knew we had a friend visiting with us.

Katie excused herself to freshen shower and freshen up. This gave Brad and I a moment to talk. He expressed doubts about being able to enjoy Katie if I was there. That was when Katie came back. All she had on was a crop top and some slippers. Poor Brad was lost. He took one look at her pink pussy hair and bald pussy lips and froze. Katie took that moment to come over and kiss him while at the same time guiding his right hand between her legs. A few minutes later she broke her lip lock on poor Brad. Then suggested I show him how the shower Worked.

Once in the wash room Brad drop his shorts. There he was all nice and hard about nine inches long and nice and thick, I asked Brad to take a cold shower as cold as he could stand. A minute later he was in a nice cold shower with his pride and joy loosing its resolve. When he stepped out i quickly slipped a gold plated cock ring on before he / it could recover. Recover it did. Once he was dry I suggested he put on the under shirt for dinner.

Dinner was pepperoni lasugona. Which had been heating. The sat there naked from the waist down at a glass topped table. Over a bottle of red wine Katie out lined the itinerary for the week. Every second or third thing seemed to be “and then we fuck”

Back