Mandingo Party

I did a Mandingo party that was also a photoshoot for both our websites. There were three women and 15 black men. It was so much fun! We were taking pictures so we were constantly doing new things. One guy set me on the pool table and inserted an 8 Ball into my pussy for the picture. Then he fucked my brains out on the pool table.

After he fucked me in front of everyone, I pulled my skirt down and was in a casual conversation with this guy. He asked if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. He immediately bent me over the back of the couch. He pulled my dress up over my waist and fucked.me. There isn't much point in wearing panties at a Mandingo Party! The rest of the night went like that.

I'm at Splash Mocha in Atlanta right now. This definitely qualifies as a Mandingo Party. Yes, I'm getting my brains fucked out by multiple guys!

I did a Mandingo party that was also a photoshoot for both our websites. There were three women and 15 black men. It was so much fun! We were taking pictures so we were constantly doing new things. One guy set me on the pool table and inserted an 8 Ball into my pussy for the picture. Then he fucked my brains out on the pool table.

After he fucked me in front of everyone, I pulled my skirt down and was in a casual conversation with this guy. He asked if I wanted to fuck. I said yes. He immediately bent me over the back of the couch. He pulled my dress up over my waist and fucked.me. There isn't much point in wearing panties at a Mandingo Party! The rest of the night went like that.

I'm at Splash Mocha in Atlanta right now. This definitely qualifies as a Mandingo Party. Yes, I'm getting my brains fucked out by multiple guys!
Oh my sounds like you have definitely had your share of experiences.

Damn, it sounds like you know how to have a good time.

Back