Male virgin 21 year old new bull seeking white girls in Tennessee to have my way with!

OmicronPersei8

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
I’m a novice to the bull lifestyle, and am interested in meeting snow bunnies in Tennessee to have sex with to put it simply. It doesn’t matter if you’re single, in a committed relationship, or are a girl who knows another girl or more who would be down to have a threesome with a black bull, I just wanna meet up. I will admit, I have an affinity for girls with big titties, tiny waists, and fat asses/ wide hips though. So if you have these it’s a bonus, but don’t stress if you don’t. If you’re interested hit me up as i’m willing to travel anywhere in Tennessee and surrounding areas, and it would be great if you could host; but if not we can make other meetup arrangements. Hope to get aquatinted with a lot if white pussy soon, see ya! One last thing, you must be ******* and disease free (420 is ok).

Attachments

• ADF3C705-58C7-4E4F-9D23-93E4B323B3D3.jpeg
    ADF3C705-58C7-4E4F-9D23-93E4B323B3D3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • FB2783BF-9BFC-48AF-AFB8-9AB322E9222E.jpeg
    FB2783BF-9BFC-48AF-AFB8-9AB322E9222E.jpeg
    904 KB · Views: 86
I hear you, but being a bull is more than being a sexy black man with a dick. Sex is different than living this lifestyle. Try and talk to some of the real men on here so you can educate yourself to it all. We were all young and there once. Not mad at you, just aren't there any girls not online to hook up with out there in Tennessee?

It isn't just the sex. I live the lifestyle, and it is not for everyone, and for most they learned well into adulthood that this is what they wanted. Just saying.

I hear you, but being a bull is more than being a sexy black man with a dick. Sex is different than living this lifestyle. Try and talk to some of the real men on here so you can educate yourself to it all. We were all young and there once. Not mad at you, just aren't there any girls not online to hook up with out there in Tennessee?
I didn’t mean for that to read off as angry or too bragadocious haha, and I understand and will try to take heed to what you said. But did you mean are there girls in real life in TN to hook up with?

Well anyway welcome, and just please reach out to some of the men on hear that are experienced. It is not for eveyone.

I’ll try, but at he same time you have to acknowledge that this isn’t just a site for people that are into a certain way of life. Their are also people like me, who blatantly just want to have clean consenual sexual relations with one another

Back