Make you watch as your girl takes my bbc!!

No lover that I have ever had has "made" my husband do anything. Although I have a live-in lover, and several other lovers, my husband is still my husband. We had a guy, a long time ago, try to be pushy, and act like he owned us. Well, that was the last time he was invited to our house.

Any man who is invited into a couple's life, especially their sex life, follows the couple's, or at least the wife's, rules. I know that there are couples who do live out the Master/slave lifestyle full time, but they are the very, very few. For most who do live out the Master/slave lifestyle, it is only a part of their life, their play time.

For a man to think that he can just walk in and tell a husband what he is going to do, or not do, in his own house is not only stupid, but very juvenile.

Our live-in may be the King of our bedroom, but that was planned before we even met him. When we were looking for a live-in, we wanted someone who would become my primary sex partner, not the ruler of our lives.

The men who are invited back most often are the men who respect my husband and are appreciative that they even got sex with me, and that my husband allowed them to have sex with me.

When I get gang banged, I like the men to do with me what they want, but my husband is always there. My husband, although submissive to me, has never been submissive to another man, other than sexually. He, my husband, is bi.

If our live-in, although he is my primary lover, ever truly disrespected my husband, he'd be gone.

We had a live-in a couple years ago that was incredibly well hung and an amazing lover, yet, he talked down about my husband to me, as well as to other people. He didn't stay with us very long. I still have sex with him a couple times a week, but he will never live with us again or have sex with me in my house.

Another lover tried to get me to leave my husband and marry him. Now, because of his actions, I have to drive an hour and a half to have sex with him, and that only happens three to four times a month. His only saving grace is that he is well hung and knows how to get me off several times over . . . and the fact that he has the most comfortable bed I have ever been in/on.

What men have to realize is that having sex with a married woman is a privilege. It isn't a right.

I believe that married women who have sex with other men don't do so because they want to leave their husband or have their husband berated. They do so for the sex.

The men I have sex with have to understand that my husband is going to watch, if he is home when it happens. And if I want my husband to join in, he is going to.

Our current live-in sleeps in my bed with me and my husband. We have a California King bed. Our current live-in has also gotten used to the fact that I like watching my husband suck him after he has fucked me. And there are other times when I like my husband to eat me out when I am sucking on a lover. These are things that I like. And it's going to happen if I want it to.

The only time another man has control in our bedroom is if we give him that control. Another man can take me, sexually, but that only happens when he is allowed to, by both of us, if my husband is there when it happens.

I like your attitude and you seem to be in control which is always good. Likewise with my wife. She has had much of the other stuff but prefers the young black males now. Too many of the older black males have outdated ideas on what's happening today. Before it was the dominant black male running the show. Now in many cases its the woman

Back