Make fun of my small dick

You're small? If I manage to "pump up" to even 5 inches when "hard" I'm lucky... But, on the plus side (pun intended LOL), our best and hottest "sessions" are when Melissa is spanking me, whipping me, pulling my hair forsing me to suck her, all while verbally degrading me for my "USELESS TINY COCK!!" (her words!), just prior to forsing me to suck her nipples and lick her vibrated-and-now-hotly-lubricated pussy while she begs for bigger cock, black cock, etc etc.

There's nothing better than kneeling in front of her as we begin our session, and having her quietly, softly yet fully and intently describe what is about to happen to me, why I will, in a few minutes from now as she explains it to me, be having my nipples clamped and vibrated (with the nipple vibrator clips), and hearing her quietly explain that she is going to be spanking me with her leather paddle/whip as punishment for my "small useless dick".. and that I "deserve to suffer" for not being able to satisfy her properly!!!

She'd probably be happy (albeit slightly, since she's in need of big black cock, her longtime fantasy for her and her Sicilian pussy) if I had six and half inches and a little more thickness like yours.

My cock is four inches soft, five when hard, and in her words "about as this as a friggin cigarette! USELESS!!".. (as she's walking a circle around me, her stiletto heeled boots clicking on the hardwood floor with each step, whipping me and hand spanking me as she circles her prey) "FUCKING USELESS" as she spanks, harder and harder and more sexy and beautiful with each word she screams, often in Sicilian/Italian language!

Hot!!

Attachments

• 1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png
    1555679121935zxdzxcx4xv4xcv44vxv~2.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 155567832017022s2d22xdf2xd2fxd2fx2df2xfx2fxdfdxf~2.png
    155567832017022s2d22xdf2xd2fxd2fx2df2xfx2fxdfdxf~2.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Capture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~3.png
    Capture+_2019-05-05-08-05-56~3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
You're small? If I manage to "pump up" to even 5 inches when "hard" I'm lucky... But, on the plus side (pun intended LOL), our best and hottest "sessions" are when Melissa is spanking me, whipping me, pulling my hair forsing me to suck her, all while verbally degrading me for my "USELESS TINY COCK!!" (her words!), just prior to forsing me to suck her nipples and lick her vibrated-and-now-hotly-lubricated pussy while she begs for bigger cock, black cock, etc etc.

There's nothing better than kneeling in front of her as we begin our session, and having her quietly, softly yet fully and intently describe what is about to happen to me, why I will, in a few minutes from now as she explains it to me, be having my nipples clamped and vibrated (with the nipple vibrator clips), and hearing her quietly explain that she is going to be spanking me with her leather paddle/whip as punishment for my "small useless dick".. and that I "deserve to suffer" for not being able to satisfy her properly!!!

She'd probably be happy (albeit slightly, since she's in need of big black cock, her longtime fantasy for her and her Sicilian pussy) if I had six and half inches and a little more thickness like yours.

My cock is four inches soft, five when hard, and in her words "about as this as a friggin cigarette! USELESS!!".. (as she's walking a circle around me, her stiletto heeled boots clicking on the hardwood floor with each step, whipping me and hand spanking me as she circles her prey) "FUCKING USELESS" as she spanks, harder and harder and more sexy and beautiful with each word she screams, often in Sicilian/Italian language!

Hot!!
Wow hot and intense

Dawg, you are alright. Your average with good girth

Now if you are comparing yourself to these monsters on this site, yeah you will feel small
Thanks, and yes I am comparing to what I see here. Isn't that what women want big huge cock to cream all over and make them squirt n cum hard while feeling stuffed n full.

These woman do, I think. They are so used to that feeling that it’s hard to go back but not all women are like that.

Hot!!
So nice x

Make fun of my small dick 6-6.5. Go ahead and tell me how pathetic and small it is and how it can't possibly satisfy my wife. Go ahead and show me what a real dick looks like.
View attachment 2701193
You're my size in length but your cock looks thicker than mine so your cock beats mine. Women love thickness. Between you and me most women would choose yours due to the thickness, heck I could be a cuckold for you.

You're my size in length but your cock looks thicker than mine so your cock beats mine. Women love thickness. Between you and me most women would choose yours due to the thickness, heck I could be a cuckold for you.

Attachments

• ABE6FD1E-F042-4E3D-878B-4384903E44F4.jpeg
    ABE6FD1E-F042-4E3D-878B-4384903E44F4.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 1EB800A9-2FF0-4095-82DC-B3BD83A0B789.jpeg
    1EB800A9-2FF0-4095-82DC-B3BD83A0B789.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 32
Back