Main reason why you love or want to watch your wife without BBC?

I'd love not only to see her take a thicker larger cock but also see her get pounded longer and harder than I could.
I guess more importantly I feel like it could take her to new heights of pleasure she has yet to know, she says she has never orgasmed from penetration only, I'd be willing to bet a BBC could change that.

Because since I can no longer satisfy her sexually, I realize that she deserves to be able to have sex with someone that can so watching that is how I get my sexual fulfillment

I'd love not only to see her take a thicker larger cock but also see her get pounded longer and harder than I could.
I guess more importantly I feel like it could take her to new heights of pleasure she has yet to know, she says she has never orgasmed from penetration only, I'd be willing to bet a BBC could change that.
Yes same here love to see her with someone much bigger that has the stamina to keep going and push her through multiple orgasms. Have her enjoy what she's never had. Probably not unlike many on here

I want to put some excitement in her life. She is such a great wife and mom. Sacrifices everything for us . Want her to be able to just go out every once in a while and let all her responsibilities go. Let her fill all her diesires with fantastic sex. Feel what it’s like to be full and stretched . Not that I don’t give her one . But give her orgasums like she’s never had. Long sex sessions. Most of these things only a bull can do.With the hopes my involvement in it all will bring us closer. Don’t want to lose her but just reward her . She deserves it. All these things I have conveyed to her . But she is still hesitant. Hopefully some day

I love watching her with her black BF because I know that she’s fulfilled by him, and no doubt he’s very happy to help out lol
Even when her and I had intercourse on a regular basis I wasn’t able to satisfy her, after we were done she’d always tell me “you’d better go to the library”

As a husband what is the main reason you love to watch or want to watch your wife with a big black cock?

Husbands or wives give input please
I love to watch my wife enjoy great sex. She is almost ten years younger than me and is highly sexed. To see her in action is really hot and I never was able to do what her young black guy does. While she is totally his sexually we have a good marriage and she is a happy wife.
09FA2C6B-7D8B-4B72-A4FB-FD5549C0A7AB.jpeg

Back