MA 9in BBC

ITZBBC

Male
Real Person
From
MA, US
Hello ladies, gents, and couples. I've signed up to this site a few days ago and im enjoying my experience so far.

Most people I've been talking to are on the other side of the country. Is there in couples or females in the MA area of the US on here? Second thing is how is everyone's experience on this site is more real people than fake or is it countless fake and flakes? You can dm me if you'd like.

Curious to see the response rate to this thread.

Ps. I dont mind chatting with tourist and seeing where it goes and I dont chatting with other people in the US as I travel a lot in the summer time :)

Hello ladies, gents, and couples. I've signed up to this site a few days ago and im enjoying my experience so far.

Most people I've been talking to are on the other side of the country. Is there in couples or females in the MA area of the US on here? Second thing is how is everyone's experience on this site is more real people than fake or is it countless fake and flakes? You can dm me if you'd like.

Ps. I dont mind chatting with tourist and seeing where it goes and I dont chatting with other people in the US as I travel a lot in the summer time :)
Where do you travel

Back